Monday, February 10, 2014

For my friends, new and old, A RUG PROMO!!

Hi Blog Readers!
Sorry I'm late in posting! Medical issues - blechh . . . but I'm back!
I have a few special treats for you today. . . One is . . .  I'll lead with a promotion!
Buy $35 dollars of our rugs and receive either a vacuum

or for those doing  more of a period home . . .


                                                                    A Rug Beater!

The Miniature Rose Garden Shop at Etsy (Http://www.MiniatureRoseGarden.etsy.com) specializes in all sorts of rugs. I will continue to list even more but if you come to me and describe your needs - style, size - I undoubtedly can satisfy your needs.
My library of rug art is extensive and hasn't even begun to be tapped into! I have designer rugs such as Fornasetti, Cavalleri, Lilly Pulitzer, Ralph Lauren, Rachel Ashwell and others that specialize in a Cottage Garden Look as well the Romantic Shabby Chic theme that is so important. . . . We search the world for antiques to reproduce for you - some  remarkable preserved really while others sadly don't meet our standards.
Some of the styles are: Oriental, Persian, Tribal, Kilim, Moroccan, Asian, Turkish, Reproduction Hooked Rugs & a Collection of Antique Samplers, Aubusson, Savonnerrie, Modern, Contemporary, Mid Century Modern, Danish . . . you name it . . . we have some very interesting global sources.

Go to town & earn those free goods - If you order 4,6,8 etc -- I'll work out a special just for you!

Many of you have expressed interest in seeing the successful personal space of my parents - One that just evolved over time by choosing items they loved. My mantra to you all - Gee, wonder where I got it? & Another laugh is when you look at the photos, maybe you'll see what I see - where some of my interests came from - unconsciously! Here we go . . .
This is where I got mixed up posting the other day because I have many photos of their home to share so, next post. Sorry. See you then!

Xoxo Susan
Http://www.MiniatureRoseGarden.etsy.com

2 comments: